Saturday, August 6, 2011

Crafting Again

After a long (long, long, long) dry spell, I am making a little bit of crafty stuff again. The need for an inexpensive little gift for a friend's daughter prompted these newborn-sized booties. And, hooray! Mom reports that they actually stay on the new baby's feet.

I like them because not only are they cute and practical, they are fast, easy and use just scraps of baby yarn. With a basement storage room chock-full of bits and pieces of stuff... anything that uses up scraps left over from other projects is a good thing!

Downloads of my designs are available FREE here on my blog and while I do not want someone to reproduce my patterns for sale I am granting permission to freely make copies for home and use by church groups or other clubs. Look on the side bar for the section titled And more stuff... then find Crafts and Other Downloadables. It's in there. (Yes, I am trying to make you explore the rest of my blog!) Over the coming months, I plan on adding several more items. Check back often to see the growing collection and hopefully find something you'd like to make.

I look forward to crafting with you!

3 comments:

latter-daymom said...

So cute. I tried to download your pattern, but it won't let me! Not sure what I am doing wrong!

Kathy Burton said...

Because it is a *.pdf document you are pulling up, you can print it with either the print icon in your browser or ctrl + p. Not sure how download works with Google docs... I'm finding it to be very frustrating as a storage solution, but there are limited options...

Heidi said...

Too cute!