Sunday, July 14, 2013

101 Words to Express Good

When I finally watched The Secret for the first time a few nights ago, I was really struck by the part where the presenter said, "there are really only two emotions."  Based on their graphic and my imagination and tools this is how I visualize that statement.


What you feel is a reflection of what is in the process of becoming.  The better you feel, the more you are in alignment with your goals.  I recognize, big secret or no, that using positive words and feeling good about myself and my life have been a struggle lately and I was needing an easy way to shift my thoughts back into the good realm on days when things don't go my way.  So I've decided to consciously try to infuse my thoughts and speaking with good words.

101 words I can use to express GOOD:
love
appreciation
hope
happiness
joy
belonging
affection
allegiance
cherished
friendship
respect
worship
enjoyment
devotion
relish
rapture
gratitude
recognition
achievement
ambition
aspiration
inspiration
bouyancy
confidence
desire
optimism
faith
security
blessedness
cheer
contentment
delight
exhileration
exuberance
felicity
pleasure
prosperity
good humor
peace of mind
vivacity
bliss
charm
comfort
exhultation
gladness
glee
liveliness
refreshed
satisfaction
elation
treat
acceptance
affinity
inclusion
kinship
loyalty
rapport
equanimity
ease
serenity
enchantment
jollity
mirth
fun
light heartedness
abundance
accomplishment
benefit
growth
increase
success
thriving
wealth
approval
cooperation
calm
composed
patient
poise
harmony
relationship
togetherness
simpatico
relaxed
gratification
tranquility
ample
plenty
plethora
profusion
bountiful
generous
inexhaustable
kind
warmth
progress
embolden
influence
excitement
adore
live

Wow!  Don't you feel good just reading that list?

No comments: