Monday, January 30, 2012

Make it Worth the Wait

I've said it many times before in many different forums and I'm saying it again.  This is my favorite song!

Sometimes I wonder why it resonates so much for me.  And I think it's because of the old-fashioned idea that love was meant to last forever... that commitment means sticking it out even when things get rough.


The things that, sadly, appear to be missing from so many of today's relationships.

My favorite line is: "When I give my heart, it will be completely.  Or... I'll never give my heart."

That sums up my feelings so well.  It's better to be alone than to lower my standards and expectations.  I only ever want one great love.  And I haven't found him yet.  So Mister Mister if you're out there reading this, know that you'd better be darned well worth the wait to find you!

No comments: