Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dammit Kathy!

You've fallen back into that same old trap...  Wasted days with absolutely nothing to show for living them.  What is your problem?

For all my good intentions at making a lot of positive changes in my life, I've slacked off and got back into the old routine that left me feeling unhappy, disconnected and unsatisfied.  I've been putting off my happy life again!

Why is it so hard to just do the things I know will make me happy?  Where has all my discipline gone?

I know I'm a pretty simple and basic kinda girl.  I don't need a whole lot of 'maintenance' kind of things or attention either from someone else or myself.  But maybe that's where I'm derailing myself time after time.  Maybe I need to demand more maintenance.  Maybe I do need structure and goals and a daily schedule.  Maybe working on that is where I need to spend my time today...

Okay, so not maybe.

1 comment:

latter-daymom said...

Good thoughts - not just for you, but for me too!