Friday, October 9, 2009

What you can see on 2nd South...

Ever see something that makes you look a second time wondering "Did I really just see what I thought I saw?"

I had one this afternoon on my way home from work.

There was a man at the bus stop on 2nd South and Main. Guessing he was probably 60-ish with kind of long light gray hair and a full beard that was quite neatly trimmed. From the bottom of his beard UP he looked like your average commuter headed home from work. From the beard DOWN... not so much. He had sheer hosiery and some women's sandals (the kind with wider staps and a chunky square heel - sorta granny-like) denim shorts and a pale pink tank top poking up out of the neck of a red t-shirt with white polka dots. You could also see the quite obvious lines of a very well-padded bra...

Not offended, just a little astonished. And still wondering if i really saw what I thought I saw...

No comments: