Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pondering the Pomegranite

I was reading earlier that pomegranites are one of nature's "super foods." Chock full of vitamins, fiber, high powered antioxidants and all kinds of other good stuff. And you never even thought to wonder why they are so good for you, huh?

I have a different theory. I think, after just eating one, that it's because it takes so dog gone much work to eat one!! I mean think about it... first you have to pry the thing open, then figure out how to pick out the little seeds one by one, and chase the dropped ones all over the kitchen. It's got a full plethora of benefits - you get a workout for mind and body and a tastey snack to boot. The vitamins, fiber and antioxidants are like frosting on the cake.

Umm.... Cake.

Okay, okay... enough of the drooling. Here's a cold hard slap of reality from Divine Caroline: http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22178/53765-nine-cold--hard-weight-loss.

(By the way, I didn't ask for permission to post this link so if they notice it and complain, I'll be taking it down.)

No comments: