Saturday, June 7, 2008

What the heck happened to May?

My bad! No posts for a month...

Well, I was sick. I caught a cold right at the beginning of the month. And I put off everything "for a few days" hoping the bug would pass on by and I'd feel better and more like I actually wanted to do something. But no, it hung on and I kept coughing. And coughing... and coughing. I sounded like a barking seal!! Finally I gave up and went to the doctor. I hate going to the doctor - actually hate isn't nearly strong enough a word - but after 2 weeks of not sleeping because I was up coughing, I had a moment of weakness and did it. His words were, "I don't know what you've got. But, I think we should throw an antibiotic at it." Also, one of those codeine-laced cough syrups. Ten days later? I'm still coughing! Admittedly not as much or as hard, but argh!! Enough already!

No comments: